Barndo Plan 001
One Bed Post Frame Country Home Plan with Wraparound Porch
1,366 Heated S.F. • 1 Beds • 1.5 Baths • 1 Stories • 2 Cars
- If you are looking for an efficient way to build a house, look no further than a post frame home plan like this one. A covered porch with a shed roof wraps around three sides of the home giving you lots of room to enjoy the fresh air.
- Inside the home, the great room is warmed by a fireplace and lies under a soaring cathedral ceiling.
- The kitchen includes a large island and a walk-in pantry.
- The master bedroom gives you dual vanities and a walk-in closet.
- Post frame construction is a simplified building technique adapted from the traditional timber-framing technique. Instead of needing studs, steel framing or concrete masonry, post frame building simply uses large poles (or posts) buried into the ground.
Official Partners with Our Custom Build
Boss Hog Barndominiums is pleased to announce that we’re a brand of Ultramodern Development Group in Orlando, FL to cover more of a service area for the best barndominium builds.
We realize that barndomniums are a growing trend, and we get to speak with many clients every day to build them the best possible barndominium or custom home they are wanting. Due to high volume and many requests, we can only handle so much at a time. We’re a growing team and we’re building our capacity everyday.
Through Our Custom Build we’re able to offer:
Follow Us on Social Media!
See our Past Projects, Up and Coming Projects, and the Culture of Boss Hog Barndominiums, your go to Midwest Barndominium Builder.