Barndo Plan 004
1754 Sq Ft Barndominium-style House Plan with Wraparound Porch
1,824 Heated S.F. • 1 Beds • 1.5 Baths • 1 Stories • 2 Cars
- This 1-bedroom Barndominium-style house plan is topped by a standing seam metal roof and presents a sizable wraparound porch with multiple entry points to the open living space.
- The front door guides you directly into the heart of the home where an oversized island grounds the kitchen. Grocery shop in bulk with this enormous pantry with room to spare for larger appliances.
- The free-flowing design allows you to easily move into the dining and living rooms with a cathedral ceiling lending a cohesive element.
- Retreat to the den or main-level master bedroom for peace and quiet. The master bathroom features 5 fixtures with a dual-sink vanity and walk-in closet.
- The 1,845 sq ft walkout basement provides space for a future expansion and the 1,754 sq ft garage / workshop combo delivers 2 forward-facing overhead doors.
Official Partners with Our Custom Build
Boss Hog Barndominiums is pleased to announce that we’re a brand of Ultramodern Development Group in Orlando, FL to cover more of a service area for the best barndominium builds.
We realize that barndomniums are a growing trend, and we get to speak with many clients every day to build them the best possible barndominium or custom home they are wanting. Due to high volume and many requests, we can only handle so much at a time. We’re a growing team and we’re building our capacity everyday.
Through Our Custom Build we’re able to offer:
Follow Us on Social Media!
See our Past Projects, Up and Coming Projects, and the Culture of Boss Hog Barndominiums, your go to Midwest Barndominium Builder.