Barndo Plan 009
Contemporary Barndominium-style Home Plan with L-shaped Porch
3,004 Heated S.F. • 3 Beds • 2.5+ Baths • 2 Stories • 3 Cars
- This 3-bed contemporary barndominium-style home plan has a porch that wraps around the front-left corner giving you great fresh-air space to enjoy. The porch is accessible from the living room (through sliding doors on two walls) and the master bedroom.
- The garage is massive and has a 10′ by 10′ door for larger vehicles and a 14′ by 14′ door for RVs and boats. A half bath gives you a place to clean up after working on your vehicles.
- The living room has a 2-story ceiling and is open to the kitchen and dining area. There’s great storage in the butler’s pantry.
- The master bedroom has a large walk-in closet and a bath with two vanities and direct access to the laundry room.
- Upstairs, two bedrooms each have walk-in closet and share a bathroom. A balcony overlooks the living room below and a large loft gives the kids a place to hang out outside their bedrooms.
Official Partners with Our Custom Build
Boss Hog Barndominiums is pleased to announce that we’re a brand of Ultramodern Development Group in Orlando, FL to cover more of a service area for the best barndominium builds.
We realize that barndomniums are a growing trend, and we get to speak with many clients every day to build them the best possible barndominium or custom home they are wanting. Due to high volume and many requests, we can only handle so much at a time. We’re a growing team and we’re building our capacity everyday.
Through Our Custom Build we’re able to offer:
Follow Us on Social Media!
See our Past Projects, Up and Coming Projects, and the Culture of Boss Hog Barndominiums, your go to Midwest Barndominium Builder.