Barndo Plan 012
Striking Modern Farmhouse Plan with Sleeping Loft
3,414 Heated S.F. • 3 Beds • 3.5 Baths • 2 Stories • 3 Cars
- A front porch spans the width of this striking, 3-bedroom house plan, topped by a gambrel roof for an added farmhouse-style feature. French doors lead to a true open-concept layout with a grand two-story, vaulted ceiling with exposed timber trusses.
- An oversized, cooktop island offers additional seating for informal meals, and a porch off the kitchen encourages grilling and outdoor dining.
- The fireplace sits between the great room and a flex space, or office for the work-at-home resident.
- Another vaulted ceiling can be found in the master suite, and the spa-like ensuite features a freestanding tub, dual sinks, a large shower enclosure, and a toilet room. The walk-in closet provides a pocket door leading to the laundry room for ease of use.
- Across the hall, two additional bedrooms share a Jack-and-Jill bathroom, and a sleeping loft and full bathroom can be found on the second level.
- Off the back of the home sits an expansive 3-car garage, with drive through capabilities, and an attached storage room.
Official Partners with Our Custom Build
Boss Hog Barndominiums is pleased to announce that we’re a brand of Ultramodern Development Group in Orlando, FL to cover more of a service area for the best barndominium builds.
We realize that barndomniums are a growing trend, and we get to speak with many clients every day to build them the best possible barndominium or custom home they are wanting. Due to high volume and many requests, we can only handle so much at a time. We’re a growing team and we’re building our capacity everyday.
Through Our Custom Build we’re able to offer:
Follow Us on Social Media!
See our Past Projects, Up and Coming Projects, and the Culture of Boss Hog Barndominiums, your go to Midwest Barndominium Builder.