Barndo Plan 016
Contemporary Country Barn Dream Home Plan
3,859 Heated S.F. • 3-5 Beds • 3.5 – 5.5 Baths • 2 Stories • 3 Cars
- An angled 3-car garage with a shed roof and a shed roof over the front porch and dormers are in stark contrast to the curved metal-clad feature that holds the stairs inside gives this country mountain home plan a dose of traditional and modern at the same time.
- The front porch opens to the open floor plan where the family room with fireplace and views to the back is open to the dining room and kitchen.
- The master suite is on the main floor and has a large walk-in and an angled master bath. There is access to the back deck directly from the bedroom. An office across the home also has deck access.
- Upstairs, a loft looks out over the family room below and two beds each have their own baths.
- With its own access from the garage, the space above the garage makes a great apartment.
- Downstairs gives you access to the patio in back as well as an exercise room and guest room with bath.
Official Partners with Our Custom Build
Boss Hog Barndominiums is pleased to announce that we’re a brand of Ultramodern Development Group in Orlando, FL to cover more of a service area for the best barndominium builds.
We realize that barndomniums are a growing trend, and we get to speak with many clients every day to build them the best possible barndominium or custom home they are wanting. Due to high volume and many requests, we can only handle so much at a time. We’re a growing team and we’re building our capacity everyday.
Through Our Custom Build we’re able to offer:
Follow Us on Social Media!
See our Past Projects, Up and Coming Projects, and the Culture of Boss Hog Barndominiums, your go to Midwest Barndominium Builder.