Get An Estimate
WHAT GOES INTO AN ESTIMATE?
When you get an estimate from Boss Hog Barndominiums, you’re getting a truly TURNKEY estimate. Most contractors will you quote you for the foundation up. They’ll leave out a lot of factors. BEFORE you get an estimate from us, we want you to know ALL of the factors that go into our pricing. If you’re shopping around and talking with other builders, MAKE SURE they’re pricing out the list we have below. We charge $50 per estimate due to the time that goes into it and the fact that you will be personally hearing from our General Contractor after the estimate is complete to discuss your build.
CHECK OUT THE LIST BELOW OF WHAT GOES INTO OUR ESTIMATE
● Temporary driveway (if applicable) and permanent driveway
● Land clearing
● Septic tank and installation
● Well drilled/Water Hookup
● Electric ran to House
● Foundation prep and installation
● Cleaning of job site Interior and Exterior
● Appliances/Windows/Doors interior & exterior
● General contractor fee
● Labor & materials
● Steel, Stick, Or Post Frame and installation
● Finishes: Light fixtures, cabinet hardware, faucets, etc. (you pick these keeping in mind whether you pick high end finishes or low end changes the price per
square foot drastically one way or the other)
● Garage: Finished or unfinished
● Cabinet & counter tops in Kitchen and bathrooms
● Finishes work for interior walls (sheet rock, shiplap, wood ect)
● Porches/decks/Covered Porches
● Indoor Fireplace
● Outdoor fireplace
● Outdoor kitchen
FILL OUT THE FORM TO GET STARTED ON YOUR TURNKEY ESTIMATE
IF YOU'RE BUILDING YOURSELF AND JUST WANT A STEEL ESTIMATE PLEASE FILL OUT THE FORM BELOW
Follow Us on Social Media!
See our Past Projects, Up and Coming Projects, and the Culture of Boss Hog Barndominiums, your go to Midwest Barndominium Builder.